It’s no secret: Identity Theft is a major problem in America. Think you’re not at risk? Unfortunately, you are.
- Do you hand your credit card to servers at restaurants?
- Do you sign your credit cards?
- Do you supply personal information over the Internet?
- Do you keep your Social Security number in your wallet or purse?
- Do you leave mail at your home or business for the postal carrier to collect?
The average identity theft victim spends more than $1,200.00 in the quest to clear this or her name.
Identity theft can be devastating, and the process of restoring your name can be overwhelming and costly. You need more than “do it yourself” information when it happens to you.Get a Quote