Construction Bonds & Specialized Bonds for Contractors
CRC provides both commercial and contract surety bonds. We have a dedicated team for Contractor Bonds.
The Commercial surety solutions include numerous types of bonds categorized as license and permit, public official, court judicial, court fiduciary, and many miscellaneous bonds that include guarantees of financial performance.
CRC can also provide fidelity bonds, which cover losses arising from employee dishonesty and Errors & Omissions liability insurance.
Call us today and review your options for Contractor Bonds.
What is a Contractor Bond?
A Contractor Bond guarantees the performance of obligations covered by a written agreement between two parties. The most common types include bid, performance and payment bonds.
Employee Dishonesty Bonds & Janitorial Bonds
Business protection designed to save you dollars when hiring employees.
How many employees will you hire this year?
How well will you be able to screen them?
How well do you know your current employees?
Employee theft isn’t a casual occurrence. Most companies don’t know they have a problem until it’s too late. Employee theft is one of the Greatest Threats to your Business’ survival.
- Employee theft is the cause of one out of every five (5) business failures each year … that represents 20% of all business failures!
- Janitorial (Maintenance firm) Bonds protect you and your customers by covering the loss incurred by employee theft against your customers’ property – a loss for which you are held liable.
- Employee Dishonesty Bonds protect you against any losses incurred by Employee theft – losses that would otherwise be taken out of your Company’s profits.
- Both bonds are written for 1-year terms or for those wishing to obtain a discount, multi-year bond terms (ie. 1, 2 and 3 years).
- Purchase Requirements: 1-page application with annual/multi-year premium.